Buy an e-Gift Card and send it to your friend!
An E-Gift Card is the perfect gift for any occasion. Your friends will love the surprise when they open their e-mail and see the E-Gift from you.
Antica Trattoria E-Gift Card
Simply select the E-Gift card amount you would like to send to a friend, from $5 to $100. Please contact the merchant directly if you would like a larger amount.
Your friend will receive an email with their E-Gift Card number. They can either print the E-Gift Card or show it on their mobile phone for redemption.
Terms and Conditions
- In-store redemption only. Recipient must present this email at time of purchase.
- No cash value or redemption except as required by law.
- Issuing merchant is not responsible for lost or stolen e-GiftCards or for unauthorized use.
- e-GiftCard face value is in US Dollars.
- Maximum e-gift card purchase per transaction is $100.00. For larger amount, please contact the merchant directly.
- e-GiftCard balance may be checked online at www.synergyworld.com
- For customer service, call 858-569-8842 or email [email protected]
Who should I contact regarding my E-Gift Card order?
Please call Synergy World, Inc. customer service at: 858-569-8842 Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (PST) or email [email protected]
Can unused gift cards be refunded?
No! All E-Gift Card sales are final. E-Gift Cards cannot be refunded, unless required by law.
- Synergy World, Inc. and Merchant are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the on-line order forms.
- We will use the information you provided to initiate the e-Gift Card request.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organizations, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Security PolicyYour payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.