Buy and e-Gift Card and send it to your friend!
An E-Gift Card is the perfect gift for those “hard to buy for” people on your shopping list. Your friends, family and co-workers will be delighted to receive it!
Note: eGift Card recipient may need to check their Spam Folder for delivery.
How Our E-Gift Card Service Works
We will send an email to your friend informing them of your gift. The email will contain the gift card number as well as a bar code. Your friend must show the E-Gift Card email at the store to redeem
Terms and Conditions
- In-store redemption only. Recipient must present this email at time of purchase.
- May be used only at participating locations.
- No cash value or redemption except as required by law.
- Issuing merchant is not responsible for lost or stolen e-GiftCards or for unauthorized use.
- e-GiftCard face value is in US Dollars.
- e-GiftCard balance may be checked online at www.synergyworld.com.
- For customer service, call 858-569-8842 or email
- Visit us on the web at www.synergyworld.com.
Who should I contact regarding my E-Gift Card order?
Please call Synergy World, Inc. customer service at: 858-259-8283 Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (PST) or email email@example.com
Can unused gift cards be refunded?
No! All E-Gift Card sales are final. E-Gift Cards cannot be refunded, unless required by law.
- Synergy World, Inc. and Merchant are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the on-line order forms.
- We will use the information you provided to initiate the e-Gift Card request.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organizations, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.